Saturday, November 29, 2008

Er... Hello people?

Um.... Yeah... I haven't typed much lately... I've been kind of busy, and Seven's finished now, but I still haven't gotten around to writing book three... I'm still developing the plot for book three and still need to come up with a name. I have some ideas, but I don't like them very much. And lately, I've been feeling a little out of touch with Fala, Faalan, and all the other characters.
I don't really like TTT, and am seriously considering on taking it out of the trilogy, making it a two book series. I still need to edit MM, because I'm sure that it's in my old writing style, meaning the flow is very choppy. I wrote it in sections, so the way that its written probably shifts a little. I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to edit it (it's such a daunting task, really) but I think I'll probably attempt it during Christmas vacation. Which is in around a month. It's Thanksgiving vacation now, but I already wasted around a day trying to fix up my ipod, and I only have today and tomorrow. Which isn't very useful, considering my mom and brother are coming back home today (they went to New York with one of my brother's friends) and my mom doesn't like me on the computer for more than an hour. My dad doesn't really care that much about how long I'm on.
I hope that I manage to edit MM properly by the end of Christmas vacation, but I highly doubt it. I may have to wait until February vacation to finish editing. And even then, I know that I won't be satisfied. *sigh* So much work to be done, so little time...

However, I have this urge to not write the third book at all, though I know there will be people who won't be very happy with me. If I do edit MM, I will add onto it so that book three becomes a part of MM. At least, I think that is what will happen. I think that this way will end up being the best because MM is relatively short, and if I add on book three to it, it will be long enough for a decently sized book.
So, um...tell me what you think, I guess. I'm not really sure what to say, honestly...

No comments: