Friday, June 12, 2009

6/12/09

Ummm...nothing really happens in my life...I don't really understand how some people have so much to write about. >_>

I guess, the only things of importance I can think about it the ecology test I have first block and the subjunctive test/quiz for Spanish. I haven't really studied enough for either... Or rather, I haven't studied enough for the eco test (because I really don't study that much for Spanish...).

I've lately been doing themed drawings in my sketchbook for fun, although I haven't had time or the ability to (since my parents... *growls*) so they're still not up on DA. There's a LOT of things that still aren't on DA. Like...two or three sketchbooks' worth of material. XP I'm not going to be able to find time until the summer to do that...I wonder if my parents will even let me then...it's so stupid sometimes. *sighs*

I guess...life's going pretty well; nothing too bad or good at the moment...other than finals, but everyone has finals, so that doesn't really count. Things have kind of settled down now, which is...nice in some ways, but also very...bland. I hope I actually get to have enough sleep tonight... That's going to be nice.

Errr...now that I think of it, I think I have another dance rehearsal on Saturday...I dunno how much I'll be able to sleep... Oh my gosh, is it really the 12?! AAAAHHHHHH *dies* Dance performance number one is on Sunday... o.O Yikes. (Btw, I don't expect anyone to go, really, because it's kind of wicked expensive.)

Yup. So that's life for me at the moment. I'm just going fall asleep at the computer now and hope I don't get caught by my parents...

No comments: