Monday, June 9, 2008

Rant

My brother is currently bawling his head off, complaining that he can't call his friend to organize a playdate. He's already been screaming and crying for the last 15 minutes and driving me crazy. He had to call mom to get permission, so he called like 20 times until she picked up. Actually, somewhere in between, he had me call around 5 times. I told him to go away and stop bothering me originally, but he kept jumping up and down and crying and screaming and saying that he needed to talk to mom. Eventually I just got fed up and called her. Again and again. He also was crying when he messed up her phone number a couple times. He probably called some random person who was completely confused at the fact that there was this little kid saying, "Ma? Ma? Ma?! Ma!" a billion times. (By the way, ma means mom in Chinese, for those who don't know. Err, well, can be, if you pronounce it Chinese style. I suppose it would make sense in English too, now that I think of it.) And then finally she picked up and then she said that he couldn't call and then he started whining and screaming, and so I got fed up and screamed at him to shut up. (You think that's not bad, but in our household, even shut up is a "bad word" and cannot be used. Consider this, I grew up in a household where stupid and idiot are considered swears.) I was really annoyed. I would have swore if my concience would let me. (My brother's only 8 and should not know swears yet. Or at least, that's how it is in my household.)
You know, I was surprised at how much my voice can carry. It ended up a lot louder than I wanted it to.
But I am so fed up with dealing with this spoiled brat. He gets almost anything he wants. I just want to smack him and scream in his face. I am seriously pissed off and ready to knock him out for some peace and quiet so I can do my homework.
Currently, he's walking around sniffing and crying and going up and down the stairs.

4 comments:

coolidgen said...

CAN EMPYTHIZE.

dreamy_moonlight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

could that be because of my brother, ricky? sorry, that he bugged you for so long....

Nasaiya Inamae said...

To bittersweetheart:
Wasn't your brother, but thanks. ^_^