Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Stupid School Computers

I'm annoyed at the school computers. For one, they're slow. They don't have modzilla firefox. And now I find that I can't do italics or bold, which I need to write TTT (Traveling Through Time). And I know I won't have time later today because I won't be able to get onto the computer after school and this is the only time I really have today. I can't work on my other blogs because A TS Story might make some people twitchy and you know my problem with TTT. I could work on TTT Information, but there's not much to really post. I could work on a short story, but I have no inspiriation. So the only thing I have right now is to get annoyed and type about how annoyed I am. So here I am, doing exactly what I wrote. It's not very interesting at all and I'm probably boring you out with my writing. This is definitely not something I would read normally, and I don't think you guys would read anything like this normally either.
It's a good thing that I don't have to tolerate these school computers much longer because I'm going to high school. The thing is, I don't know how good the high school computers are. For all I know, they could be the same or even worse. Now that would suck. I just hope the computers are better.
Oh, my parents said that I could get a laptop in high school if I pay for half of it. But I can get any laptop I want. Which is good. Just, I don't really know how much I would be willing to spend on a laptop and which laptops are good. I'll have to do some searching I guess, but I really don't know what to search for. I've never done laptop shopping. A friend of mine suggested I search on amazon.com and organize it by price so I could compare style and prices and all the fun stuff. I suppose I could do that, but I really don't feel like it right now. What I reallly want to do is write, so that's what I'm doing. Although, it's not a very interesting thing to write about.
I'll stop ranting now and stare off into space. Thanks for tolerating with my little post here that has no purpose what so ever.

2 comments:

coolidgen said...

LHS computers are better, I think. I have no idea where the labs are, though. I TOTALLY agree about the MS comps.

Arielle Fragassi said...

Hmm have you tried highlighting the text and hitting ctrl+i? If they're macs, I think the command is that apple key + i, but I'm not sure. You could also always go into HTML mode on blogger and use the HTML tags too. ^.^